Time for an update. When last we checked in with yarnyMarni, she was feeling very sorry for herself for a number of reasons. How’s she doing now?
- I still have to re- bind-off my Skew socks, but I don’t feel too bad about that anymore. Just have to sit down and do it already. I think once I finish that, I’ll have the drive to figure out what I’m going to knit for the summer. I’m thinking a shrug or a shawl.
- Time helps put a certain perspective on things, doesn’t it? My thyroid issues are no longer worrying me… well, at least not until the next round of ultrasound imaging. It is what it is, I know the nodules are there, my doctors know they’re there, and knowing is more than half the battle. Whatever happens next, I’ll face it.
- My job is still very stressful, but lately it’s been more manageable somehow. Friends and coworkers have been very helpful making it so. Hope it stays that way for a while.
- Absolutely LOVING the bird-watching. If you’re of a mind, check out this gorgeous post from fellow blogger Allie Duthie, and any post from The Two-Fisted Birdwatcher.
- My knee is doing a lot better after a month of rest and a few physical therapy sessions. Nothing’s wrong with it – no stress fractures or arthritis – I just have to limit my activity a bit and take it slow with the training. My goal is to run a 5 or 7K by the end of August.
Next post should actually include some knitting… bear with me while I crawl towards a new project!